1. Papa rellena
2. Palta rellena
3. Causa limeña
14. Ceviche mixto
- 1. Papa rellena$5.00 Crispy deep-fried potato dough stuffed width chopped beef and onions, olives, hard boiled eggs
- 2. Palta rellena$7.00 Half avocado stuffed with mixed vegetables, served with two shrimps and topped with huancaina sauce.
- 3. Causa limeña$7.00 Sculptured mashed potato layers stuffed with Peruvian style chicken salad, fresh tomato and avocado, topped with huancaina sauce.
- 4. Quinua inti$7.00 Quinoa and fresh mushrooms risotto served with Ocopa souce
- 5. Papa a la huancaina$5.00 Silced boiled potato topped with huancaina sauce.
- 6. Yuquitas a la huancaina$6.00 Crispy deep-fried yucca wedges served with huancaina sauce.
- 7. Peruvian tamal$5.00 Stream-cooked corn dough filled with pork or chicken, yellow Peruvian peppers, onion and olives wrapped in corn husk leaf.
- 8. Vegetarian tamal$5.90 Stream-cooked corn dough filled with cheese, peppers, tomato.
- 9. Empanadas de carne$8.00 three fried flour patties filled with ground beef, green olives, hard boiled eggs and spices.
- 10. Empanadas de Ceviche$11.00 Four fried flour patties filled with tilapia fish marinated in fresh lemon juice, raw red onion and cilantro.
- 11. Alitas picantes al aji limo$8.00 Peruvian style chicken wings (Mild or Spicy).
- 12. Chicharron de cerdo$10.00 Pan -fried pork chunks served on bed of sweet potato fries and topped with fresh red onions marinated in fresh lemon juice.
- 13. Ceviche carretillero$10.00 Fresh tilapia and red onions marinated in fresh lemon juice with a touch of cilantro, served with sweet potato and Peruvian corn kernels (Mild of Spicy)
- 14. Ceviche mixto$12.00 Shrimps, calamari, mussels and tilapia marinated in fresh lemon juice with a touch cilantro, hot pepers(optional)and fresh red onions, served with sweet potato and Peruvian corn kernels (Mild of Spicy).
- 15. Jalea$12.00 Breaded crispy deep-fried shrimps, calamari, scallops, musssels, tilapia and yucca.